Sunday, February 20, 2011

Learning Log 2

Learning Log 2

Can say that I’m enjoying the lessons so far~ And Literature this year is definitely more interesting than last year~ well to me it is~

Now we are learning about MACBETH, we have gone through Act 1 Scene 1. The scene of the three witches. Even though knowing that the dialogue should be said in a creepy, “witchy” way, I don’t want to do it. Cause it would be like SO embarrassing! And I can’t do the high pitch, low pitch sound!

Hope fully I can remember how to rearrange the lines for the common test! Wish me luck!

For the discussion and presentations of the superstitious, I heard some that I’ve never heard before, for example we should close our mouth when we yawn or else spirits would go in etc. After the lesson, I became totally paranoid and was being careful about everything! Looking for black cats, cracks on the floor… Believed all the superstitious for once. Though it felt kind of silly but you would feel safer Somehow~ Because you know you will be safe if you obey/followed the superstitious! Better to be safe than sorry! :P

~Racheal Signing out~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment